The Energy Overseer
California Current is a weekly energy policy news service published by my friends and colleagues, Bill Kelly, J.A. Savage and Lizzie McCarthy.
The staff members of Current collectively hold decades of experience covering the issues, the markets, the people and the institutions that are most critical to helping energy professionals do their jobs more effectively. It is your best quick read on the latest developments in energy policy, climate change, legislation, clean-tech and the electric utility business in California.
If you have not had the chance to read California Current recently, please go directly to www.cacurrent.com to see what's news this week and sign up today.
If you already subscribe, thanks!
I had been a more-or-less steady contributor to Current since it began (as California Energy Circuit) and until my recent employment by the California Public Utilities Commission. Look here for my contributions from 2004 to 2012.
- "Why the Western Climate Initiative Matters" December 9, 2011
- "Public Goods and Political Control" September 2, 2011
- "Direct Access Revival Meeting" July 15, 2011
- "Innovating Energy Innovation" June 24, 2011
- "PG&E: Crisis Management or Management Crisis?" April 15, 2011
- "The 33 Percent Solution" March 4, 2011
- "The Clean Tech/Regulatory Nexus" February 16, 2011
- "CPUC Leftovers" Dec. 30, 2010
- "A Western Loading Order?" October 30, 2009
Here are some of my columns carried in California Energy Circuit from 2004 to 2008:
All reprints used with permission. Original publication Copyright 2004-2014 California Current.
Copyright 2014 The Energy Overseer, All Rights Reserved
For information about speaking availabilities, call 415-648-9405